Bienvenue à TAHITI DIVE MANAGEMENT
Tahiti Dive Management is the first company to provide private dive guides in French Polynesia for more than 28 years ! We specialise in providing high level services for Superyacht, expeditions and film support. As well as scuba diving, we have a team of top professional guides for all kinds of exciting activities including fun diving, tek diving, freediving, big game fishing, surfing and trekking through the volcanic mountains of French Polynesia. We are passionate about creating the perfect itinerary to ensure your guests have the trip of a lifetime!
- SCUBA DIVING: Check out some of the best dives in the world, with incredible visibility, huge walls of sharks, Manta rays, dolphins, eagle rays, turtles and much much more. Your guests can begin or upgrade their diving level in the most beautiful place in the world. Learn at your own pace during your holidays with the e-learning. We offer rebreather guides, and courses on different brands. Enjoy the silent world, the extended dives, and the lack of bubbles. Get closer to the action!
- DIVING EQUIPMENT: We can provide the rental or purchase of all the diving equipment you will need during your trip around the islands.
- SHARK DIVES: With a high number of shark species and mainly big ones! French Polynesian waters are the perfect place to observe them. As close as you dare!
- CUSTOMIZED VIDEO: We also offer customized 4K video of your trip. Our team will film all the highlights from above and below the water to create the perfect souvenir for your guests.
- HUMPBACK WHALES ENCOUNTERS: We have certification from The Environment Minister to approach and swim with these magnificent animals. Unique, unforgettable, intense… There are no words to describe these magical encounters
- BOAT RENTAL: If you are looking for a chase boat, you have come to the right place! We have speed boats of up to 30 feet, fully equipped for diving and of course with all the correct safety equipment on board
- WATER SPORTS: In Tahiti, at Teahupo’o as well as in the rest of the islands and atolls, we can show you the secret spots that only the locals know, to enjoy kite surfing or for that crazy surf session!
Tahiti Tourisme n’est affilié à aucun prestataire et sa collaboration ne crée aucun partenariat ou coentreprise. Tahiti Tourisme n’est pas responsable des représentations non autorisées, des dommages, coûts et dépenses résultant de toute violation des accords, ou de délit et autre mauvaise conduite issue du non-respect des lois.
Tahiti Tourisme décline toute responsabilité quant à l’exactitude du contenu ou des informations contenues et / ou fournies par des Sites tiers.
Pour plus d’informations, veuillez consulter notre Politique de confidentialité