Under the conditions provided for by the data protection regulations, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you.
Deletion can only take place if:
- The data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected or processed it
- You have withdrawn your consent to its processing
- You have objected to it being treated and there is no compelling reason for Tahiti Tourisme to pursue its treatment
- The data has been unlawfully processed
- The data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation provided for by European Union legislation or French legislation to which Tahiti Tourisme is subject.
You may also request that the processing of your personal data be limited and that it be portable, including its transmission to a third party.
Your right to portability applies only to personal data concerning you, which excludes anonymous personal data or data that does not concern you. This right is limited to processing based on consent or a contract and to personal data that you have personally generated.
You may also object to the processing of your data for your own reasons. In terms of commercial prospecting, you can exercise this right free of charge and without reason by writing to the address below.
When the data processing operations we carry out are based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. We will then stop processing your personal data.
You can exercise your rights online at the following email address: email@example.com or by post at the following address: Tahiti Tourisme , BP 65 – 98 713 Papeete, accompanied by proof of your identity.
You can file a complaint with a controlling authority – in France, this is the CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
You have the possibility to define guidelines for the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death to a trusted, certified third party responsible for ensuring that the deceased’s wishes are respected, in accordance with the requirements of the relevant legal framework.